It can be hard to describe family constellations to people who have not experienced them. How is it possible that systemic family constellations have a profound, life-changing impact, can untangle unconscious, painful family loyalties and traumas and enable people to live life fully? To answer this question, we would like to share two recent articles entitled Working in the knowing field and Orders of love in which John Harris illustrates the transformative effect of systemic family constellations on individuals and their families.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on