Training at the Centre will deepen your knowledge and understanding of systemic constellation work, and will support your professional and personal development.
Click the buttons below to view the different courses offered.
The Foundation and Applied Trainings offer an opportunity to develop, and then extend, a working understanding of a systemic constellation approach, which can be used to resolve personal, family and social issues. These courses are a valued resource for those wishing to engage in personal and professional development. They provide a truly fresh perspective on yourself, your life, your work and the family and community groups to which you belong.
In addition to our core courses, our further training events are aimed at mastering subtle aspects of constellation work. Some of the courses are also relevant to participants who have not attended any of the core courses.
Please note that whilst all these events are part of our Continuing Professional Development series they do not constitute a training in Systemic Constellation Work. CSC considers a formal training of at least 30 days to be the minimum requirement for practice (which can be achieved through joining our foundation, applied and advanced core courses).
These classes offer:
- A supported community of professional practice and development
- A place to develop ideas, share questions, seek feedback and deepen learning
- Supervision and CPD from senior CSC faculty and other trainers in the wider field of the work
- Interactive sessions focused around the needs of the group
- Develop new practitioner skills
- Stay in touch with new teaching in the field of Systemic Constellation Work
It is always an honour for us to host our special guest events. We are blessed to introduce international speakers who are at the top of their field, covering a wide variety of subject areas within the realms of systemic constellation work.
For more information and to book on to any of these events, please click on the relevant link below.