Working with Couples Systemically Oct 2018 – March 2019
Led by Chris Williams and Jane James.
The purpose of this training is to give participants the opportunity to extend their therapeutic practice to include working with couples. It is assumed that participants will already have basic skills in working with individuals, and therefore the course focus is on the shifts and additional skills needed to be of help when working with couples.
The teaching is intended to help therapists ‘see’ and work with systems, including the three interacting systems that are alive in the room when working with couple, and the wider and deeper family systems that surround the couple and often emerge and influence in hidden ways. Theoretically, we draw on both Gestalt theory as a basic orientation, and the systemic constellation philosophy developed by Bert Hellinger. We will also focus on presence, and an understanding of the many common contexts that bring couples into therapy.
The training will run over the 4 following modules:
- Module 1: 16-18 October 2018
- Module 2: 20-22 November 2018
- Module 3: 4-6 February 2019
- Module 4: 26-28 March 2019
The Skylight Centre, 49 Corsica Street, Islington, London N5 1JT
Full fee: £2199
Early bird: £1999 if we receive your deposit by the 30 April 2018.
A non-refundable deposit of £400 is payable to secure your place.
Acceptance on the course: In order to be accepted on this training you must have a basic knowledge of constellation work (and attended at least one constellations workshop) AND you must be practicing a form of therapy (including homeopathy etc) – a short interview may be arranged if you are not known by one of the trainers at CSC.
- Any cancellation made up to one calendar month before the start of the first module of the course, will receive a full refund of all course fees paid to this point, except for the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made between 2-4 weeks before the start of the first module half the course fee will be charged, whatever the reason for cancellation. The non-refundable deposit will not be returned.
- For cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of the training the full fees will be required, as agreed, whatever the reasons for the cancellation.
Please contact Elena for any further information: email@example.com