Masterclass with Jutta ten Herkel
June 7 at 9:30 am - 5:30 pm£180.00
Venue: Violet Hill Stduios, Violet Hill, London NW8 9EB
When: Friday 7th June 2019
Time: 09.30am – 5.30pm
This masterclass series provides a community of practice and professional development for those who have completed their Foundation (year 1) or Applied (year 2) training and now wish for a supported journey into deepening practice in their own field of work. The group welcomes professional diversity in the application of the systemic constellation approach.
These masterclasses are advanced workshops aimed at mastering subtle aspects of constellation work that are more apparent to the experienced practitioner. It’s also an opportunity to join cohort of practitioners who will support each other, create a community of excellence, and meet the requirements for adequate supervision and CPD, whist keeping abreast with developments in the field of constellation work.
These classes offer:
- A supported community of professional practice and development
- A place to develop ideas, share questions, seek feedback and deepen learning
- Supervision and CPD from senior CSC faculty and other trainers in the wider field of the work
- Interactive sessions focused around the needs of the group
- Develop new practitioner skills
- Stay in touch with new teaching in the field of Systemic Constellation Work
Jutta ten Herkel BA (Psych) Hon is a senior teaching faculty member and has trained in Gestalt, psychodynamic approaches and Hellinger’s Systemic Therapy. She works as a therapist and supervisor, is co-founder of several European systemic training organisations and runs workshops and training courses in family constellations in the UK and abroad. She co-founded the Systemic Solutions Bulletin and has translated a number of Bert Hellinger’s books into English.