Here is a story of how wolves can change rivers. It illustrates beautifully how one input into a living ecosystem can alter all other elements involved. This is very similar to how systemic constellations work, where a fresh input into a human system can create a renewed balance for all members who belong.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on