For those of you who meditate, here is some really good news. According to a recent Harvard Study meditation literally rebuilds your brain in areas responsible for learning, memory, self-awareness, compassion and introspection. Such scientific evidence demonstrates meditation’s capacity to influence the brain’s plasticity and to enhance well-being and quality of life.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on