Amy Bombay is an assistant professor of psychiatry doing research on heightened predisposition to psychological distress among Indigenous population of Canada as well as other places around the world. Similarly to other studies in this field, Bambay’s research indicates that trauma travels from one generation to the next.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on