As more and more awareness of transgenerational trauma is coming to light, children and grandchildren of holocaust survivors are taking steps to heal the wounds of their ancestors’ past.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on