As technological advances offer more and more options for families on how to bring a child into the world, a new area of challenges is emerging for couples and families. What does one do with frozen embryos once they are no longer medically needed? What options are there? What do people struggle with and choose to do? How does one make peace with a decision to let a frozen embryo thaw? What inspires parents to agree to their frozen embryo being adopted or to donate it to scientific research? Laura Bell discusses the fate of frozen embryos and the evolution of medical, legal, financial and emotional implications of assisted conception fertility practices.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on