Community

The Centre for Systemic Constellations is the only UK constellation school to be run as a ‘Not For Profit’ organisation. Since our beginnings in the early 2000s we have put ourselves in service of the work in this country. 
Maintaining excellent training is at core of what we do, but our remit also includes the evolution and integrity of the work, and the support and development of our community of fully qualified practitioners. Below, you will see how some of them are using their training with us. 

Articles

Although Systemic Constellation Work began in the psychotherapeutic community, over the past 20 years that has changed. Many professionals, from many professional fields, now incorporate the systemic lens and methodology in to their professional work. Here are way in which our past students use their training.

EFT & Constellations with Tamara Donn

My constellation journey started about 8 years ago when a friend told me about some workshops she had been attending and did I want to join her. I felt a deep YES inside me and nothing could keep me away. When the first issue holder was asked to choose someone to...

read more

Clowning & Constellations with Sharon Usher

A conversation with Sharon Usher In this interview, organisational consultant, group facilitator, community builder, clown and constellator, Sharon Usher talks about her experience of bringing together two bodies of work – Improvisational Clown Theatre and Systemic...

read more

5 Element Work & Constellations with Emerson Bastos

It was in 2010, when I was preparing my lesson plan to revise the theory of the 5 elements from Chinese Medicine with a group of 2nd year shiatsu students and considering different teaching methods, that the idea of using constellation approach crossed my mind. At...

read more

Community Map

If you are looking for a constellation practitioner, please note that constellation work, is at present, unregulated. Although the Centre does not formally endorse non-faculty practitioners, those with a blue marker on the map all meet the criteria linked here.

Our Partners

The Whole Partnership

Learn more about our sister company, The Whole Partnership. For information about coaching and training in systemic organisational work and leadership.

The Field of Awakening

The Centre collaborates with the Field of Awakening to train students in Systemic Constellation work in Egypt. 

Join our Community

Foundation Training

Join our growing community of practitioners through our Foundation Training.

The Centre Associates

Explore systemic constellation work with Introduction Days, run by The Centre Associates.

Worldwide Events

There are no upcoming events.

Subscribe to the CSC Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!