As Auschwitz’s commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the camp is coming to a close, a new vision for the future of the museum is coming forth. Rick Lyman in his article for the New York Times writes about ‘A Time of Great Change’ for the Museum. A change that over time will expand the focus of the victim memorial display to include the faces and stories of the perpetrators. This is a hugely important step. As systemic constellations repeatedly demonstrate it is the full inclusion of both victims and perpetrators into the historic fabric of traumatic events that enables healing movements on a deep soul level to take place, benefiting everyone involved.
- Have a beautiful weekend… on
- The opposite of addiction is not sobriety. The opposite of addiction is connection. on
- The Body & Constellations with Judith O’Hagan on
- Reflections on Sarah Peyton’s Workshop by Maria Papaspyrou on
- Legal Profession & Constellations with Zita Tulyahikayo and James Pereira on